Inspired by the beauty and efficiency of nature’s designs, the S-A2 is Supernal’s latest eVTOL. Everything about it is state-of-the-art. Better yet, it’s built to anticipate and seamlessly incorporate tomorrow’s technology. We believe it will set the gold standard for Advanced Air Mobility.
A remarkable advancement, the eight tilting rotors are unique to the industry and elegantly solve a number of engineering challenges simultaneously.
- Eight tilting rotors - each providing vertical and horizontal thrust
- Offers redundancy in all flight phases
- Increases aircraft efficiency
- Eliminates edgewise rotor flow and the dynamic instability dedicated lift rotors are prone to
- Allows for a lighter vehicle and delivers a smoother flight
- Powered by all-electric motors for zero in-flight emissions
Safety is a design philosophy - and priority - that runs through every feature of our electric air vehicle.
- Designed to meet global aviation safety standards for operation in markets around the world
- Certified for Instrument Flight Rules (IFR)
- Capable of operating safely at night and in poor visibility conditions - both increasing uptime
- Built with multi-system redundancies
We’ve built our eVTOL vehicle with operators in mind. The multi-generation platform limits downtime and makes upgrades relatively easy.
- Open design system allows for upgrades as technology matures
- Reduces the cost, effort, and downtime of recertification when installing new parts
- Upgrade to next-gen technology without buying a new vehicle
Working in concert, Hyundai Motor Group and Supernal have brought the best of automotive design and engineering to aerospace.
- Our cabin is built by award-winning luxury automotive designers for an unrivaled passenger experience
- Configurable and modular, it easily switches between cargo, two, and four-passenger layouts
- Separately upgradeable pilot and passenger cabins
Hyundai Motor Group’s (HMG) world-class aftermarket and financial expertise will keep you running safely and seamlessly.
- Maintenance, repair, and overhaul services made easy
- Expert automotive smart manufacturing to produce vehicles on a global scale
- Advanced battery and alternative energy source research ensures your fleet will always be at the forefront of technology
- We’re also looking to provide financing services to help operators build their fleets
- Avg trip distance – 25-40 SM
- Avg cruise speed – > 120 MPH
- Number of pax – 4 pax + 1 pilot
- Noise at hover – < 65 dBA
- Noise at cruise – < 45 dBA
- Cruise altitude – 1,500 ft
We launched our latest eVTOL vehicle product concept at CES 2024.
Exciting news is on the horizon.